If you are not familiar with Poker terminology, you may find some unfamiliar terms used in our promotions. Below you may find definitions of terms which are used in our promotions:
- Rake: this is the commission paid to the gaming platform. Every time you participate in a tournament or cash games on a table, the platform deducts a percentage varying from 5 to 10% from the played amount to cover its costs.
- Net commissions: this is equal to the rake, less any other expense incurred by the platform (taxes, network commissions, etc).
- Example 1: in a tournament with a buyin of 110 € (100 + 10 €), the net commission is equal to € 10 (in rake) - € 0.5 (in expenses) = € 9.5.
- Example 2: playing a cash game with a 5% rake, in a hand where the pot reached a total of € 100, net commission will be equal to 5 € (in rake) - 0,25 € (in expenses) = 4,75 € for the pot total. If you bet € 40 in this hand, the net commission you generate will be equal to: 4.75 € * 40% = € 1.9.
- Rakeback: is a percentage of the net commission which is refounded into the player's account as a bonus.
- Bonus Points (BPs): for purposes of our promotions, a Bonus Point will be credited to the player for every euro cent of net commission generated by that same player.
- For example, in a tournament with a buyin of 110 € (100 + 10 €), the net commission is 9.5 €, and you earn 950 BPs.
Please also note that all of our promotions have specific terms and conditions applied, but those terms and conditions are extended and complemented by the general terms and conditions for the promotions and by the platform terms and conditions.